REHABILITATION THERAPY TO HELP YOU
GET BACK ON YOUR FEET
Our team of caring, licensed caregivers provide a wide range of skilled nursing services 24 hours a day that are designed to enable the highest degree of independence possible for residents. Your health and well-being are our highest priority. The following medical services and therapies are provided under the direction of your physician and care management team:
- Diabetic management
- IV therapy
- Medication administration hydration and nutrition assistance
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respiratory treatments and oxygen therapy
- Wound care
- Reconditioning following an acute or chronic disease incident
- Aftercare from surgery and disease management education prior to return home
PERSONAL SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
Whether you’re scheduling a knee replacement or recovering from emergency surgery or an illness, it can be daunting to figure out all of the arrangements for your follow-up care and return home.
Contact Us when you’re planning for a surgery or if you have an unexpected illness and hospital stay.